The TD Meloche Monnex Insurance Scholarship for Students with Functional Disabilities (Motor or Sensory) is available to students with functional disabilities studying at the University of Laval.
Deadline: fall 202[2021-2022 information is currently unavailable]
Donors: Foundation of Laval University (FUL) and TD Insurance Meloche Monnex
Goal: Encourage students with a functional disability (motor or sensory) to pursue university studies that can lead to professional autonomy.
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents
- Have a functional disability (motor or sensory) * recognized by Laval University;
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident for more than two years at the time of application;
- Have acquired a minimum of 6 credits in their program at the time of application;
- Continue full-time studies (6 credits or more) during the award year, in the fall and winter, in a bachelor’s program at Université Laval;
- Have a minimum program average of 2.67 out of 4.33;
- To pursue studies leading to professional autonomy.
* Note : Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) is not eligible for this award.
Selection criteria :
- Professional objectives and efforts to achieve autonomy
- Motivation and means used to overcome pitfalls
How to Apply
An online application form must be completed.
These scholarships are offered by the Meloche Monnex Company and the Université Laval Foundation.
The names of the winners will be announced no later than the end of the fall semester. An email will be sent to all students who have applied.
The BBAF will be able to send the cover letters to the donor to inform them about the recipients in anticipation of the ceremony at which they will be invited in November. The presence of recipients will be mandatory.
Office of Bursaries and Financial Aid (BBAF)
2325, rue de l’Université, Suite 2546
Québec, Quebec G1V 0A6
Toll free: 1 877 785-2825
See other Quebec scholarships