The Merylyn K. Vann Bursary is open to students with disabilities enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at the University of Saskatchewan.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: October 1st, 2019
The Merylyn K. Vann Bursary is funded by the Fedoruk Family Fund.
- Selection is based off of financial need.
- Must be a student at the University of Saskatchewan
- Must have completed at least one year of study
- Must have a disability
How to Apply
Log into your U of S portal and fill out the Application for Continuing Bursaries.
Contact the awards center at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Other U of S scholarships:
- APSA Bursary for Students with Disabilities
- Dr. Isabella Mills Bursary
- Kenneth Bimmann Scholarship
- Lions District 5CN Scholarship
- University of Saskatchewan Ability Scholarships