Awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the Paul Menton Centre, to outstanding students with a documented permanent physical disability entering a program of study within the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Science, the Arthur Kroeger College of Public Affairs or in a program in Accounting. Recipients will demonstrate leadership and be committed to making a difference in their larger community. Eligible recipients must be Canadian Citizens or permanent residents of Canada (landed immigrant or a protected person) and must be registered with the Paul Menton Centre. Preference will be given to students in financial need.
This scholarship may be renewed for 3 consecutive years of full-time enrolment provided the recipient maintains good academic standing. Application is required.
Established in 2019 by Daryl Rock BA/86, MA/88.
Number Available: Vaires
Applications Open: May 1st
Deadline: August 31st Annually
Student must attend Carleton University and be registered with PMC.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada (landed immigrant or protected person);
- Documented permanent physical disability;
- Registered with the PMC;
- Entering first year of an undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Science, the Arthur Kroeger College of Public Affairs or in a program in Accounting;
- Demonstrates academic promise;
- Shows leadership in making a difference in their communities;
- Full-time enrolment.
- Complete all five sections of the application form;
- Provide one letter of recommendation;
- Return application and supporting documents to Carleton Awards and Financial Aid, email@example.com, no later than the application deadline.
To access the application click here
To view, other PMC Awards click here
Please direct any questions to The Paul Menton Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org.