Number Available: 3
Deadline: Sunday, June 5th at 11:59 pm/ 2:59 am EST
2022 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- Have, or consider themselves to have a visible or invisible disability*
- Current high school senior in the U.S. or Canada graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2022
- Accepted to, or applied and awaiting acceptance to, a 4-year university or college in the U.S. or Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Intending to be enrolled full time in that 4-year university or college in Fall 2022
How to Apply
Join, or log into The Lime Network. There, you’ll find the link to our online application system where you will provide:
- General Background Information ( e.g., contact information, and details about your intended college/university)
- Answer one essay question related to living successfully with a disability
- Note: The first round of the application does not require a letter of recommendation. You will only be prompted to submit reference information if you are selected as a Finalist.
The application process:
– 2022 Finalists will be selected from overall applications, and all applicants will be notified of their status by June 6th.
– 2022 Finalists (only) will then submit one letter of reference from a teacher, advisor, supervisor, youth leader, etc. by June 12th.
– Selected Scholars will provide verification of university or college acceptance prior to receiving the award (mid-to-late July).
For more scholarship information click here
Lime Connect Canada
2 Bloor Street West, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario M4W 3E2
Click here to send a message.