Awarded annually, on the recommendation of the Paul Menton Centre for Students with Disabilities, to a student with a Learning Disability proceeding from one year to another who has been involved in student life and is a Canadian citizen. Preference will be given to a student enrolled in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. Endowed in 2000 by family and friends of Jonathan Brant Teuscher, B.A. 1999. While at Carleton, John touched the lives of many students in his capacity as a volunteer and active participant in student affairs.
Amount: up to 5,900$
Number Available: Varies
Applications Open: June 1st
Deadline: October 31st Annually
Student must attend Carleton University and be registered with PMC.
- Canadian citizen
- Returning to Carleton for another term
- Involved in student life at Carleton
- Has a learning disability
- Complete the application form.
- Return application to Carleton Awards and Financial Aid, email@example.com, by application deadline.
To access the application click here
To view, other PMC Awards click here
Please direct any questions to The Paul Menton Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org.