Please visit the Northwest Territories financial aid website HERE.
Learning Support for Persons with Disabilities Fund
The Learning Support for Persons with Disabilities Fund provides financial assistance to persons living with disabilities and organizations serving persons living with disabilities to help achieve their learning goals. You can see all of the details HERE.
To be eligible, individuals must:
- Be living with a disability
- Be involved in a learning activity
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving education, employment or personal goals
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of the Northwest Territories
- Be unable to get funding for training elsewhere
Financial assistance is provided on an annual basis beginning April 1st.
Applications are received and reviewed throughout the year on a first come, first served basis.
A final written report and financial statement is required at the end of the project.