The David Ryson Accessibility and Inclusion Award is a non-renewable award presented to a disabled student continuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Regina.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: October 1st, 2019 [2020-2021 information currently unavailable]
But if the deadlines follows the same patter it has for the past few years the deadline will be October 1st 2020.
The award will be presented to a University of Regina undergraduate student who meets the following criteria:
- Pursuing a degree in any area of study
- Registered in the Centre for Student Accessibility with a permanent disability
- Has achieved a minimum undergraduate grade point average (UGPA) of 70%
- Applicant is required to submit an essay (up to 500 words) that provides an explanation of how the funds will be used and the impact on the student’s education.
- Registered and remains registered in a minimum of 9 credit hours in the semester the award is presented
- Successfully completed 83 credit hours
How to Apply
You must log into SAMS as a registered user to apply for awards. Once you are logged in, you can apply using the online application by selecting “Apply for Award” from the “Other Actions” box in the top right corner of each award page.
Students are strongly encouraged to apply using the online application in SAMS. However, paper applications are available on the SAFA website.
We encourage you to please check out the main web-page for this award, So you can see for about the award and to make sure nothing has changed (Ex Deadline,amount, criteria, ext… ):This is also the way to apply please click: Here
Note: Recipient will be required to send a thank you letter in order to receive the award.
If you are dropping off or sending correspondence by courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS), please address your items to:
University of Regina
Administration Humanities 108
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2
University of Regina Student Awards and Financial Aid:
Phone (Toll-free): 1-800-644-4756
Phone (In Regina): 306-585-4591
SAFA Website: https://www.uregina.ca/safa/index.html
All information was gathered through the SAMS portal through the guest login.
Other University of Regina scholarships:
- 35 Lions Club of Regina Scholarship
- Against the Odds: Faculty of Nursing Deans Award
- Barbara Byers Bursary in Social Work
- Dr. Douglas and Patricia Vandenberghe Scholarship
- FCC Student Ambassador Award
- Garth Edward Usick Memorial Bursary
- Garth Garver Memorial Award
- Jim & Elizabeth Ottley Award
- SaskPower Award in Business Administration
- SaskPower Award in Chemistry
- SaskPower Award in Electronic Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Environmental Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Industrial Systems Engineering
- Timmons Mason Endowment
- University of Regina Celebration Award