The Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia Education Bursaries are open to students in British Columbia with Cerebral Palsy who are members of their association.
Number Available: unknown
Deadline: September 15th, 2022
Making a life without limits one student at a time – that’s what the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC has been doing since 1994 with their bursary program. The funds for this bursary have been jointly funded by the Kinsmen Foundation and the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC.
- Have cerebral palsy
- Reside in British Columbia
- Be a current member of the Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia (membership is free and can be filled out on their Become a Member webpage)
- Attend a post secondary institute located in British Columbia
How to Apply
- Fill in the word document on the Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia Education Bursaries webpage or use the Education Bursary online application
- Answer questions and fill out all required fields
- The following documentation must be provided with your application:
- Proof that you have Cerebral Palsy – documentation can be from a private physiotherapist, occupational therapist, or a school file. It does not have to be from a physician
- A short biography
- Proof that you are over the age of 17 or a School Completion Certificate or Diploma
- 2 letters of reference
- Once completed, you may save the form for your records
- Print the form, sign and date it in the appropriate places, then mail it to The Cerebral Palsy Association of BC OR email it to email@example.com The address is included in the application form
- Note: Hand-written applications will not be accepted. Please fill-in your information by typing in the answers directly onto the Education Bursary application form
Successful applicants are required to provide a short letter and optional photo/s (print or electronic version) describing your educational experience. These are used for promotional materials and to thank donors for their support.
Education Bursaries may be used towards the cost of the course/program, hiring a support attendant, and/or transportation cost.
If you have any questions while applying for the Education Bursary, please contact the Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia at 604-408-9484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 2022/08/01