The Bridgeman Hogue Memorial Scholarship is offered to encourage full access to post-secondary education for persons with a visual disability who often have greater barriers to participation in higher education and extra costs because of their disability established to support outstanding scholarship in higher education for persons with disabilities. Each year the award is dedicated to advocates in the blind and visually impaired community.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: May 31st 2022
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Applicants must have a permanent disability*
- Currently enrolled at a post-secondary student institution as a full-time student**
*For the purpose of these awards, a permanent disability is a permanent functional limitation which affects the ability of the student to participate fully in post-secondary education.
**For first year students: applicants must be accepted to a post-secondary institution at the time of application.
- Strong commitment to your academic discipline
- Exemplary record of volunteerism and/or employment
- Demonstrated potential to be an outstanding participant in the community
- Apply online here