This is a national post-secondary scholarship open to all disabilities in all provinces and states.
Amount: $10,000 (USD) For Students in the US or $5,000 (USD) For Students in Canada
Number Available: Varies
Application Deadline: Monday, March 21st at midnight PST
References Deadline: Monday, March 28th
Launched in 2005, Equity Through Education helps people achieve their dreams by getting the opportunity to develop themselves through education. To date, Equity Through Education has raised C$17.9 million (US$15.7 million). This translates into assistance to over 3,000 students through scholarships, bursaries and job search strategy forums.
2022 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- A current undergraduate or graduate student at a four-year university in the United States or Canada (the graduate program itself, e.g., business school, might be shorter in length)
- Continuing studies as a full-time student in Fall 2023 with a minimum 40% course load
- Pursuing a degree in business/commerce, computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics, or a related discipline
- Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- A person with a (visible or non-visible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Previous BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education scholars and applicants are encouraged to apply again if they remain eligible
How to Apply
To apply, log into or join The Lime Network. There you’ll find the link to our online application system where you will provide:
- Contact and education information
- Copy of current university transcripts
- Current copy of resume/CV
- One letter of reference from a professor, advisor, supervisor, etc.
- Answer to an essay question related to your career goals and why you believe you should be selected as a BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholar that will help us to get to know you better.
Applicants are also encouraged to apply for the BMO Capital Markets Summer 2022 Internship program. Please see the separate links located in the application for US and Canadian students.
Lime Connect, Inc.
590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, New York 10022