The Association of Part-Time Undergraduate Students’ Bursary is available to part-time students at the University of Toronto. This is for the winter term bursary.
Number: on average 4 bursaries are offered
Deadline: January 31st, 2020, 4 pm
This bursary was created as part of the Association of Part-Time Undergraduate Students’ (APUS) 50th anniversary celebration. We are providing a set number of bursaries to part-time undergraduate students on all three campuses of the University of Toronto who self-identify as a disabled student/student with a disability (including mental health related disabilities). These bursaries are provided on the basis of financial need as determined by the Office of Enrollment Services.
- Each applicant must be a registered part-time undergraduate student who is taking courses during the 2019-2020 Fall/Winter session, AND
- Each applicant must self-identify as a disabled student/student with a disability, AND
- Each applicant must have completed at least one course at the University of Toronto, AND
- All applicants must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 1.7 or higher, AND
- All applicants must demonstrate financial need
DEFINITION OF A PART-TIME STUDENT:
- Part-time status for the purpose of the APUS bursary: for St. George and UTM students it is defined as being registered in 2.5 or less full course equivalents (F.C.E.s) i.e. credits, over the entire 2019-2020 Fall/Winter session; for UTSC students it is 1.0 credits or less in a four-month term.
- Students who have completed the majority of their courses on a part-time basis will be prioritized.
How to Apply
You can find the application form HERE.
Please do not call APUS or the Office of Enrolment Services to inquire on the status of your application. You will receive notification regarding whether you have received a bursary or not, approximately a month and a half after the deadline. All decisions are final.
Do not submit your application directly to the Office of Enrolment Services.
RETURN THE COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS TO ONE OF THE APUS OFFICES:
- APUS Services Office, Sidney Smith Hall, Room 1089, 100 St. George Street, Toronto, ON, M5S 3G3
- APUS Administrative Office, North Borden Building, 563 Spadina Crescent, Suite 236, Toronto, ON, M5S 2J7
- Campus Mail is FREE
- You may scan your completed form and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Member Services Coordinator at email@example.com with any questions about the APUS Bursary Program.