The Association of Part-Time Undergraduate Students’ Summer Bursary is available to part-time summer students at the University of Toronto.
Number: on average 4 bursaries are offered
Deadline: June 7th, 2019 at 4pm (first summer term; May-June) or July 19th, 2019 at 4pm (second summer term; July-August)
Recognizing that part-time students face barriers to accessing funding from governmental and institutional programs, APUS bursaries are available to part-time undergraduate students on all three campuses of the University of Toronto. These bursaries are provided on the basis of financial need as determined by the Office of Enrolment Services.
APUS bursaries are available to part-time undergraduate students on all three campuses of the University of Toronto. These bursaries are provided on the basis of financial need as determined by the Office of Enrolment Services.
For the 2019 Summer Session, the APUS General Bursary is open to all part-time undergraduate students.
- Each applicant must be a registered part-time undergraduate student who is taking courses during the 2019 Summer term
- Each applicant must have completed at least one course at the University of Toronto, AND
- All applicants must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 1.7 or higher, AND
- All applicants must demonstrate financial need.
DEFINITION OF A PART-TIME STUDENT:
- Part-time status for the purpose of the APUS bursary: registered in 1.0 or less full course equivalents (F.C.E.s) over the entire 2019 Summer session.
- Students who have completed the majority of their courses on a part-time basis will be prioritized
How to Apply
May-June APUS General Summer Bursary form can be found here.
July-August APUS General Summer Bursary form can be found here.
If you are a part-time student for the full Summer session (May-August) and you wish to apply for both the First Summer Term (May-June) and the Second Summer Term (July-August), you must apply for EACH TERM on a separate application.
RETURN THE COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS TO ONE OF THE APUS OFFICES:
- APUS Services Office, Sidney Smith Hall, Room 1089, 100 St. George Street, Toronto, ON, M5S 3G3
- APUS Administrative Office, North Borden Building, 563 Spadina Crescent, Suite 236, Toronto, ON, M5S 2J7
- Campus Mail is FREE
- You may scan your completed form and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find a PDF of this form on their website: www.apus.ca/scholarships-bursaries
Please contact Member Services Coordinator at email@example.com with any questions about the APUS Bursary Program.