The Ade Adegbite Memorial Scholarship recognizes students with epilepsy who have overcome barriers and who continue to demonstrate resilience in coping with the challenges of epilepsy.
Number Available: 2
Deadline: May 3, 2021
• be a person living with epilepsy.
• be age 17 or over
• be a Canadian citizen, Protected Person or Permanent Resident of Canada (proof of status required)
• be a resident of Toronto (or planning to attend school in Toronto)
• be enrolled in or accepted for full-time or part-time post-secondary studies in a College or University, accredited professional or apprenticeship training institution (part-time students must be completing at least one course each semester).
• should not be related to any member of the Board of Directors or staff of Epilepsy Toronto
How to Apply
Click here for information about the scholarship
Click here for the application