The Learning Disabilities Association of New Brunswick (LDANB) is a charitable organization founded in 1970. LDANB exists to support New Brunswick residents living with learning disabilities. Our mission is to promote the understanding and acceptance of the ability of persons with learning disabilities to lead meaningful and successful lives. LDANB recognizes that access to higher education plays an important role in this mission, and as such LDANB is pleased to open the application period for its first annual scholarship.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: May 3rd
To be considered for the scholarship the applicant must meet the following application requirements:
- Have a documented learning disability.
- Be a resident of New Brunswick.
- Submit application by the indicated deadline.
- Submit a 500-800 word essay on the topic of how having a learning disability(ies) has affected your life. Other creative submissions will also be considered. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your idea.
- Essay Requirements: Along with the application, LDANB asks that you submit an essay or creative submission on your experience as a person living with a learning disability. The essay should 500-800 words. Potential topics could include but are not limited to:
– How having a learning disability has impacted your life.
– Obstacles you have overcome in your life/education.
– Accomplishments you are proud to have achieved as a person living with a learning disability.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Provincial Office: 403 rue Regent Street, Suite 203 Fredericton, NB Canada E3B 3X6
Telephone: (506) 459 -7852