The Kidney Foundation of Canada – Atlantic Canada Branch Bursary is available to students living in Atlantic Canada who are a kidney patient, the spouse of a kidney patient, or the dependent of a kidney patient.
Number Available: 4
Deadline: June 14th, 2019
The general purpose of the program is to assist kidney patients and their family members to further their education and/or training.
The bursaries will be awarded according to the criteria established and approved by the Atlantic Canada Branch.
- Selection of bursary recipients will be on the basis of their academic achievement, leadership, financial need and professional goals.
- Any kidney patient, the spouse of a kidney patient, or a dependent child of a kidney patient, may apply for a bursary. A kidney patient is defined as one on any mode of dialysis, is transplanted or has been diagnosed with chronic renal disease.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador or Prince Edward Island.
- All post-secondary programs must be approved and recognized by accredited institution.
- A bursary may be awarded to an individual a maximum of two (2) times.
- No application may be made by a member of Kidney Foundation staff, Board Members selection committee or immediate family of such members.
How to Apply
The selection committee will choose the recipients based on the applications submitted by the deadline and according to the approved criteria.
Applications must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bursary funds will only be issued when a copy of tuition payment is received by The Kidney Foundation Atlantic branch office.
The applicant must agree to his/her name being used in any media form.
The application form is available here.
Atlantic Canada Branch | Division du Canada atlantique
404-212 Queen Street | rue Queen Fredericton,
NB E3B 1A8
Toll Free 1-877-453-0533
www.kidney.ca | www.rein.ca
See other scholarships for: