The Effie Close and Andrew Jamault Bursaries are available to students residing in Saskatchewan who are wheelchair users.
Deadline: December 1st (annually)
The Kinsmen Foundation is pleased to be the administrator of the Effie Close and Andrew Jamault Bursaries. Both Ms. Close and Mr. Jamault bequeathed estate funds to the Kinsmen Foundation to establish these bursaries.
The bursaries will be awarded to full-time students who have graduated grade 12 in Saskatchewan who are wheelchair users. The students may be in any year of any discipline or programme and must be a resident of Saskatchewan. Selection will be at the sole discretion of the Kinsmen Foundation and will be based on demonstrated financial need and academic achievement (which may be based on the nature and extent of the disability).
How to Apply
Applications can be downloaded here.
Applicants for both bursaries are required to submit:
- a completed application form;
- an original or school certified copy of your Saskatchewan Education Record of Standing or a School Transcript with the school seal or stamp;
- confirmation of full-time registration at Saskatchewan based University or technical school;
- two letters of reference;
- confirmation of disability.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Applications are to be submitted by December 1 of each year to the Kinsmen Foundation office. The award will be announced annually at the beginning of March.
Ph: (306) 244-6400 Ext #5