The DCCI Scholarship for Canadian Students with Disabilities is open nationally to students with disabilities.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: 6PM EST July 31 6PM, 2021
Disability Credit Canada’s mission is to help disabled Canadians receive the full benefits and credits they deserve from the Canadian government. As a Disability Tax Credit & CPP Disability firm we work closely with disabled Canadian and their families and we recognize the unique challenges they face.
Disability Credit Canada is committed to helping young disabled Canadians achieve their goals in higher education or vocational training towards employment and we are proud to be offering the “DCCI Scholarship for Canadian Students with Disabilities”
- Applicant must be currently registered to a full-time program of study in the field of study in health care, criminal justice or community & social services at an accredited Canadian post-secondary college or university
- Applicant must be a Canadian citizens or permanent resident of Canada
- Applicant must have a documented disability
- Applicant must be under 20 years of age at time of application
How to Apply
Submit an original essay of 500-700 words with the following topic: “How your disability shaped your decision to study the program you chose”
The following documents must be provided for consideration:
- Proof of graduating high school in 2021
- Proof of Fall 2021 acceptance to an accredited post-secondary institution (proof or registration to health care, criminal justice or community & social services studies will be required before scholarship is awarded)
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency
- Documented proof of disability
You must combine your essay & eligibility documents into a single PDF document (no larger than 16MB) and upload it when submitting the application.
Apply online here.